Empower Your Workday With These Mantras
Mantras and good vibes aren't just for #MotivationMonday. Nah, babe, you gotta tend to your inner boss babe fire on the daily. I find that when I start my day with a little push to get shit done, it fuels my entire productivity mindset. I harness the power of mantras and affirmations each morning and I truly believe they are the key to a successful and productive workday.
Working for yourself means you are a one chick show- you're the boss, the accountant, the writer, the customer service rep- and that can be taxing on your soul from time to time. Now, thats not say that we don't absolutely adore our work and all the hours we happily put into it, but it is nice to have someone else there to lift you up and say "Ya know what? I think you're pretty great! Here's a little motivation to stick in your back pocket." So, allow me be that for you!
Part of my mission for this blog is to give biz babes like yourself the tools to kick ass with your business. One of the ways I love to do that is by offering short mantras (quotes, phrases, etc) to motivate you with positivity. You'll often times see them scattered throughout blog posts as well as on my Instagram feed. Go follow me to get a regular dose of motivation!
Empowering Your Workday With Mantras: The Key to success?
Mantra's are so much more than little positive quotes that you pin onto a Pinterest board. Often times, creating a collection will cause some of the greatest ones to get crowed out by the noise of the others. Instead, focusing on one mantra at a time with intention will facilitate the correct energy into your work.
Harnessing the power of mantras in your business will...
Manifest Your Goals:
This is done not only through hard work and dedication, but also consistent positivity. When you send those positive vibes out into the universe faithfully, it in turn surrounds you and your business with the same likeness. It's a "for every action there is and equal and opposite reaction" type of deal. So, in other words, you get what you give, babe.
Add Mindfulness Into Your Business:
Rather than opening your computer to thoughtlessly plug away down your to-do list, having intention behind every aspect of your business will establish consistency and create a sense of ease to your work. When you are putting an effort towards being your most positive self, it reflects in all aspects of your life.
Build Your Confidence:
When you are continually filling yourself with positivity, your outlook on yourself begins to flourish. Working to the tune of "you got this, babe!" or "I'm doing this for me" tends to make you feel pretty good about yourself. And we all know that we work our best when we're feeling like a damn queen!
In order to use mantras to their fullest potential, choose one each day (or each week, whatever works best for you) that speaks directly to your soul. Write it down, say it out loud, and remember it throughout your work day. I personally like to write them in my bullet journal, but put them wherever you are likely to see and read them regularly. This way you will consistently be brought back to your intention for the day and kicking ass will be that much more attainable.
Empower your workday with these mantras
1. Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen.
2. Hustle until your haters ask if you're hiring.
3. I do what I do because I know how much potential I have.
4. Just fucking own it, babe.
5. Work hard in silence, let success be the noise.
6. You can't knock a women off the pedestal she built herself.
7. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do. -Steve Jobs
8. Unleash your inner she-wolf.
9. Be you, the world will adjust.
10. Don't stop until you're proud.
11. It's cool if you don't like me. I really like me.
12. If it costs you your peace it's too expensive.
13. Fall in love with taking care of yourself.
14. Every damn brick they use to throw at you, use it to stand on.
14. I am able.
15. Own who you are.
16. There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.
17. Don't be afraid to be the whole package
18. Let me adjust my crown and get my day started.
19. Today I will manifest some cool as shit.
Tell us your favorite motivational quote in the comments!
Did you love the content you just devoured!? If you did make sure you get more of it! Subscribe to the Biz Babe Bulletin to get exclusive content straight to your inbox!